Which data do we collect from you?
- When you create an account: Username, email address, password
- When you subscribe to our newsletter: email address
- When you purchase a product from us: Name, Surname, Email address, Phone number, Street address, Debit/Credit card information (encrypted), Any information you provide us via the “message” section
- When you contact us for questions and/or feedback: Email address, Name, Any information you provide us via the “message” section
Why do we process your personal data?
- To provide you with the product you have ordered from us and conclude the transaction based on our contractual relationship
- To receive any feedback and improve our Service based on our legitimate interest
- To inform you on our news, new products and promotions, if you subscribe to our newsletter, based on the consent you grant us with
Which rights do you have?
You may ask us:
- To provide you with a copy of the personal data we keep for you
- To correct some data if it is not correct
- To erase your data
- To stop processing your data or delimit its processing to certain uses
- To send your data to another company or entity via logical means
- To withdraw your consent if you have given it to us (i.e. to subscribe to our newsletter)
Who controls and processes your personal data?
- The Data Controller for your data is “SEEWHATEYESEE Private Limited Company” based in 58-60, Ermou Street, Athens, Greece with TIN 801490912
- The Company’s employees and associates process your data
- Data Processors:
- Our partner Dimitrios Dellis (TIN: 079258414), which has developed, maintains and hosts our website
- The company “Antithesis Group” (TIN: 046638180), which provides us with our company email addresses
- Viva wallet, which performs transactions conducted though our website
- Piraeus bank for bank deposits
All these parties are bound by confidentiality obligations.
We may transmit your data to the tax authorities if you purchase a product from us.
How long do we keep your data for?
- If you create an account, provide us with feedback or subscribe to our newsletter, we keep your data until you request us to delete it or withdraw your consent if you have provided it.
- If you purchase a product from us, we keep your data for 20 years to comply with our tax obligations.
How can you exercise your data rights?
Send us an e-mail to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will respond to you within 30 days from the reception of your request.
If you feel that the protection of your personal data has been violated, you may file a complaint with the Greek Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr).